Optima Pro - Contacts Optimization

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by BaPer Lab, Mar 2, 2011.

1. BaPer Lab macrumors newbie

Hi,
    after iFever - Body Thermometer, BaPer Lab team is proud to present Optima Pro - Contacts Optimization

This is an utility application that optimizes address book or your iPhone in a fast and smart way:

Optima core has four main section of features:

1. Merge&Clean
    2. Complete
    3. Backup&Restore
    4. Statistics

1.Merge&Clean shows duplicated contacts and let you merge and remove double with one tap

2.Complete has 5 features and let you complete your address book with names, addresses, emails, internationals country code (in this version italian and french codes) and a really nice feature that let you automatically add images to your contacts getting pic from your facebook friends!

3.Backup&Restore. To be honest this section is not yet implemented, and we are working on it to release on next update of Optima Pro.

4.Statistics: this section shows how much your address book is "optimized". It show a graph for each aspect Optima Pro can work on and give a score (from E to A). With settings section you can check your address book improvements while you run Optima Pro - Contacts Optimization!

We also spent some attention to user interface, and designed an app with clean and simple UI, in perfect iPhone Style!:apple:

Optima Pro - Contacts Optimization is now on store at special price (0,99$) for a limited time and you can download it here:

http://itunes.apple.com/app/optima-pro-contacts-optimization/id418230256?mt=8

2. BaPer Lab thread starter macrumors newbie

Promo codes for you

If you want a promo code for Optima Pro - Contacts Optimization just ask here in this 3d and we wlll send you a promo codes (with private message).

Promo codes available are 5;)

3. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

I'd be interested in giving it a go...I have a few hundred contacts that might need a bit of work!!

4. BaPer Lab thread starter macrumors newbie

Now we will send promocode for you! Please report us any problem or suggestion and help us improving Optima Pro.
    If you like it please rate on appStore and share with friends!

NOTE: on startup we analize contacts. if you have lots of contacts it can take some seconds, and you only see a black screen (on next update we will put a wait, sorry:eek:) but app is working, so don't worry!

5. ssk2 macrumors regular

Would love a promo code if you have one going? I really struggle with the default contacts app!

6. amicar macrumors newbie

Would love a promo code if you have one going

Would love a promo code if you have one going
    ami

7. stogie53 macrumors regular

stogie53

Code

Would love to try this out, please send a code! Currently I use iDrive lite for backup.

8. coling macrumors newbie

coling

Also would like to try this app as my contacts are a mess