Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wonderings

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 19, 2021
right now I use Amazon Music Unlimited and pay $100 Canadian for the full year. Apple Music is more expensive monthly and read that you can change to a yearly plan once you sign up. I obviously don’t want to sign up without knowing if that is cheaper or not. so The simple questions can you indeed pay for a full year? And if so does the price come down for paying a full year at once?

Ameer_1

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2023
Boca Raton, Florida
At BestBuy, you could get 4 months free of Apple Music. All you have to do is resubscribe every 4 months for free 😊
Also

john770

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2021
USA
right now I use Amazon Music Unlimited and pay $100 Canadian for the full year. Apple Music is more expensive monthly and read that you can change to a yearly plan once you sign up. I obviously don’t want to sign up without knowing if that is cheaper or not. so The simple questions can you indeed pay for a full year? And if so does the price come down for paying a full year at once?
Yes. I was on monthly $10.99 and changed to yearly $109 a couple weeks ago.

Expos of 1969

Contributor
Aug 25, 2013
Only an option in some countries and Apple will not say why it is not available in my country.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.