options for a dvi switch?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by plunar, Jun 3, 2008.

  1. plunar macrumors 6502


    Sep 7, 2003
    i'm looking for a switch that'll switch the dvi out on my macbook pro between my hdtv and my display. but i've only seen way overpriced, huge, ugly boxes that look like they're intended for tv channel studios. lots of "kvm" switches too. not quite what i'm looking for… what's something stylish enough to plug into a macbook on the desk to do this job?
  2. sharky05 macrumors regular

    Dec 9, 2007
    if it's style over price you're wanting you could always go for some DVI to HDMI cables and then use a sleek HDMI switcher unit - they're usually smaller and you can even get ones that look like the apple TV
  3. shinchook macrumors regular


    May 13, 2008
    New Jersey
    I second that opinion. I switch monitors and HD tv with dvi using an HDMI switcher its really small and auto switches

Share This Page