I had a faulty 2018 top spec MBP It was swapped for 2019 which had problems. It was then refunded $5800 (now in my bank) My confidence is a little shot with apple atm. For now, I am using my daughters 21.5 2013 IMAC and it is slugging along. This is until I can decide where to spend it. I primarily work as a photographer/editor. I like portability BUT NEED RELIABILITY and have 4k monitor dongles keyboards trackpads etc. considering, IMAC and use Jump desktop with my iPad Pro for the rare occasions I need remote access. Rumoured new MBP? In sept Lower spec IMAC and MacBook Pro COMBO so I have a backup machine if issues keep happening. Mac mini and MacBook Pro? wait and see the RRP on Mac Pro and look at base model. I have a slightly bad apple taste in my mouth, I actually looked at windows machines but not sure I can jump just yet, invested in FCP and family apple syndrome. Any help to narrow things down?