OQO Model 01+

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Shannighan, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Shannighan macrumors 6502a

Shannighan

hey i was wondering if anybody here owned a Model 01+ OQO? because im looking to buy one and i want to see what people thing about them. even if you dont own one what do you think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i know the specs arnt AMAZING at first look but fitting it into a computer less then an inch thick, and less then 5"x3.5" i think its pretty amazing. it be basically for taking notes and such. no heavy computing.

also note that im not looking to buy from here as i have somebody who is willing to sell a barely used on for next to nothing (compared to the real price), but if you want to throw me an pm about yours dont hesitate.

im here looking for some general feedback,
    Thank You.

PS, i think im going to get the BT apple keyboard for it, comment on that as well.

2. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

Is it actually a shipping product now? I was under the impression that it was still vaporware. :confused: Of course, I haven't exactly been following it, so...

3. Shannighan thread starter macrumors 6502a

Shannighan

its been shipping for like 3 years now i believe. they are actually on model 02, but im getting a great deal on the the one pictured and they features added to the model 02 arent really that big of a deal to me. (its bacially like alittle more memory, a slightly faster processor, and a different keyboard. but since ill hardly ever use the keyboard thats not a big deal to me (i mean i will use it, but ill use a wireless one a lot more)