Oqo

jesteraver

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 16, 2006
Montreal, QC
I hope Apple comes out with something similar to the OQO.

Probably will never happen.

Would be interesting if the Video iPOD will be similar to the OQO, just be able to watch movies, surf the net and listen to music.

That would be an interesting Apple product from my point of view.

True I could get a MacBook.

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
OQO is just a little mini tablet PC thing, they've been around for a while. Meh. :rolleyes:

emotion

macrumors 68040
Mar 29, 2004
Manchester, UK
dcv said:
OQO is just a little mini tablet PC thing, they've been around for a while. Meh. :rolleyes:
...and designed by part of the team that designed the TiBook.

It's a very interesting device for all those that havent been paying attention. :p

With the new Home-on-ipod patent resurfacing maybe we'll see a move in this direction.

orangezorki

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2006
Probably not going to happen in a long time, if ever. In fact, with the discontinuation of the 12" powerbook, the size of the smallest Apple portable available has actually gone up.

The irony is that the OQO was actually designed by a team of ex-Apple engineers, and if you think about it, the design is very TiBook.

David

emotion

macrumors 68040
Mar 29, 2004
Manchester, UK
orangezorki said:
In fact, with the discontinuation of the 12" powerbook, the size of the smallest Apple portable available has actually gone up.

That is almost certain to change over the next 6-12 months I would have thought.

Intel has a whole range of nifty ULV core 2 duo processors that would make a nice basis for a small apple portable or even a device like the OQO.

It's anyone's guess though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.