Orange microsim arrived and activated (with pics)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by swanseamike, Jun 21, 2010.

1. swanseamike macrumors newbie

Recieved my new orange microsim and adaptor today, I ordered it on thursday with no problems, Didn't need to speak to the iPhone team at all.

I'm on dolphin 30 with a 500mb internet addon (have been for over a year) and pay £20pm. I wasn't told to upgrade my plan at all.

Came with a leaflet giving you a number to call to activate your new sim (08000790027) This is an automated process but it failed for me so i was put through to an advisor who asked for the new sim number, told me to switch my phone off for 2hrs and swap my sims and i'd be all done!

No hassle at all, I wasn't at all told to change my package at all either :)

Any questions just fire away :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. twelve56 macrumors member

Do these also work on PAYG, and how did you order it, online?

3. Gordy macrumors 6502a

Did the adapter come with the micro sim?

If so I may try and get one as it's a free adapter!

4. swanseamike thread starter macrumors newbie

i called then on thursday and asked for one, And yes it came with the adaptor :)

5. jonnyb macrumors 65816

Help a guy out here Mike. I've just spent the last 30 mins on the phone with Orange who tell me they can't send a microSIM out until June 24.

I've told them about this thread but they refuse to budge!

Which dept did you speak to?

6. bigbom macrumors newbie

what department did u manage to get the sim off. i just spent 40 mins on the phone to them bein passed around dif departments and then they refused to give me one wihout paying for an extra £10 bundle.

pathetic.