Orange Nano & Black Shuffle?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Nagooya, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Nagooya macrumors 6502

Nagooya

Would it be possible to have another color for the Nano (orange), because the orange on the Shuffle looks great, and i was wondering if they would carry it over to the Nano. But what if they came out with a larger capacity Shuffle that was black? Any thoughts?

2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I don't really know that a larger capacity shuffle is needed. I think that 1GB is just about as much music as I'd want to pile on a player if I can't directly select which song I'd like to hear.

I could see them making an orange nano if the orange shuffle is selling well enough. I do not, however, know if it is or isn't.

3. alexprice macrumors 6502a

4. Nagooya thread starter macrumors 6502

Nagooya

You're right about the higher capacity Shuffle, but it would look rather cool if it were completely black and had white lettering, or even silver!

5. btaussie macrumors member

btaussie

Yeah an orange nano would like awesome! A black shuffle? hmmm...not so sure how that would look...btw does anyone know what the most popular coloured shuffle is (after silver of course)? Could it be orange?

-btaussie.
    :) :apple: :)

6. teflon macrumors 6502a

teflon

The orange nano somehow reminds me of the gold mini that got discontinued (for a good reason too!). While the orange shuffle is cute, orange on the nano might be a touch too much.

7. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

You talking smack about the gold iPod Mini

Thats not right...that thing rocked.

8. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I don't know how many they had to begin with but I bought the last orange shuffle at my local apple store yesterday, so they seem to have been selling fairly well.

9. walangij macrumors 6502

A lot of friends with old Gold minis are patiently waiting for the orange nano as a replacement for their dying gold minis, plus its constantly on speaker set so even though battery life is useless its works fine for most. I'd pick up an orange nano instantly, match them running shoes.

10. kymac macrumors 6502a

kymac

hmmm.. i smell a halloween promo.. haha i was bored.

Attached Files:

11. raptor96 macrumors regular

Nice that made me smile. Plus the colors are attractive. I like the orange nano. I'd definitely buy that.

That said, I'm waiting to upgrade my 3G iPod for the TouchScreen16x9TrueVideoiPodwith1TBofsuperfaststorage :). I figure since the iPhone was announced a new touch screen ipod is sooo far away from launch that I can make up ludicrous expectations and they may in fact come to fruition.

12. MacGeek Pro macrumors member

I so want an Orange iPod nano. I even wrote in to Apple via iPod feedback on the support page about it a couple months ago.

@kymac, That Halloween Promo mock-up is awesome! Great job!

13. kymac macrumors 6502a

kymac

14. Nagooya thread starter macrumors 6502

Nagooya

Nice! I like both of them! Lol, Halloween Special Edition.:D