Orbino customer service.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Smileyboy, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Smileyboy macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

I have an Orbino case for my iPhone 6. I've had cases for the 5/5S and they have always been superb.

My iPhone 6 case is about 3 months old. I don't use it everyday, so the leather has just begun to loosen. The case is a little big and the leather is covering the front camera and the phone slides around almost a 1/4 inch from the top to the bottom. I just want the issue fixed.
    I've sent them a few emails about the case, including pictures and video.
    It's been 10 days and no response.

I'm getting frustrated and I'm really considering calling my credit card company.

I found a phone number on the box it was shipped in and it's basically a number for marketing/selling products for elderly people.
    Anyone have any thoughts, experience with Orbino or suggestions?

Thanks.

2. scjr macrumors 68000

scjr

There were some customer service issues mentioned in this thread, in regards to returning e-mails:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=899741

Having said that, 10 days without a response is unacceptable. I would dispute the charge. That might get their attention.

3. Smileyboy thread starter macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

It's such a shame... They literally make THE best leather cases. .

4. RickG macrumors regular

I had one for my iPhone 4s and it was really great- I was going to get one for my iPhone 6 but will wait and see how you make out on your issue before I order one- keep us posted please

5. Smileyboy thread starter macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

Orbino customer service.

I have yet to hear back from Orbino on my case repair... The most interesting thing to me, is a few days ago I ordered a new case from them and I got quite a few emails detailing shipping info and advising me in the process... So my observation is, they are awesome with new orders. Just don't even bother them when you have an issue.

6. amporas macrumors newbie

amporas

Have you sent them many follow up emails? It's insane that they wouldn't get back to you. :confused: The cases are B E A U T I F U L though. Which one did you get?

7. RickG macrumors regular

let us know how you do- I'm interested in ordering a case to but want to make sure I get a good one- thx

8. Smileyboy thread starter macrumors 65816

Smileyboy

I'm afraid I'll have to call my credit card company and reverse the charges. They refuse to respond. It's very frustrating.