Orchard - iPhone Reseller

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PMehta, Feb 3, 2015.

1. PMehta macrumors regular

Has anyone in Canada used Get Orchard to sell their iPhone? If so, what was your experience with them and would you recommend using them or not?

Thanks.

2. nordique macrumors 6502a

I used them, and am currently using them

So far, no complaints! They send you a box and its really easy and convenient to ship

For me I sold my iPhone 4S 64GB for probably about 18$ less (only 18$!) than what the going price was on my local kijiji ads.

To me, that was worth it especially to not have the hassle of kijiji low ballers and no shows and waiting for your phone to sell and all that headache. I'll gladly forfeit 18$ for that. Also much better than trading it it elsewhere (about 200$ more than what best buy was offering for example! Almost 130$ more than trading it in to apple store too) or selling it on ebay and having ebay fees take a large chunk of the sale price

Orchard is a good option if you have a fully functional and working iphone, and you just want to get rid of it for a fair price without any hassle. The only thing is, if you want the max value for the phone you have to wait 3 weeks (from the time they receive and inspect the phone).

Just download the app, be truthful, and its very convenient overall. Wish they had something similar for iPads

3. PMehta, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015

PMehta thread starter macrumors regular

What about them transferring money? Did they do it after the 3 weeks or whatever time frame you pick or do they transfer the money once they receive the phone?

4. nordique macrumors 6502a

Once the phone is sold as per your time frame, assuming it passes their inspection