Order and Chaos

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Cpt.Oliver, May 3, 2011.

1. Cpt.Oliver macrumors member

Just to let you know guys that Gameloft recently released, for Ipad, the game Order and Chaos, it can be downloaded from the AppStore.

This said , I love the game so far. To be able to play a game similar to WorldofWarcraft on my Ipad its simply magical. Well if you like mmorpg I strongly recommand this game.

2. ninerfan macrumors regular

Meh! Have played MMORPG'S all of them, since UO. This game is just ok, and that is mostly because of the difficulty of maintaining fast and stable movement while in battle. I am sure it becomes a matter of practice using the movement wheel. For me, mmo's are PC based games and that is where I will continue to play them. Sorry I wasted the money to purchase this app.

3. Halebopp macrumors member

It was worth the $0.99 I paid during Father's Day weekend promotion, $0.99 gets me 3 months subscription.

Having played Everquest on PC for years (finally quit the evercrack) this game is interesting but no way it will ever be in depth as any PC rivals. It is fun and worth the discounted price. Unfortunately just like ever MMORPG it can be a timesink, especially if you want to be l33t!