Order Apple Watch Series 2 BandH Photo

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by brandonnnnnnn, Oct 2, 2016.

1. brandonnnnnnn macrumors member

has anyone preordered their series 2 Apple Watch from bandhphoto.com? I'm in Texas and can avoid paying tax. When do you think these will ship since they are already releases but a preorder on their site?

2. Trufunk macrumors member

I'm considering them too, I have only ordered an MP3 player from them before.

3. tromboneaholic macrumors 65816

tromboneaholic

I've ordered tens of thousands of dollars of camera equipment over the last 12 years. They are the most respected photography retailer in the country.

I ordered my last iMac from them too.

Highly reputable.

I can't comment on their Watch availability, but I would order from them without worry.

4. EvilManatee macrumors member

EvilManatee

B&H is a great company. Have ordered several things from them. Never any issues. They also have a really well designed iPhone app IMO.

5. blueyz628 macrumors newbie

blueyz628

I ordered mine online on Friday afternoon before they closed and received it the following Thursday... No sales tax and would definitely order from them again.

6. Trufunk macrumors member

Pictures please!!

7. blueyz628 macrumors newbie

blueyz628

[​IMG]

8. Trufunk macrumors member

9. macmyworld macrumors regular

macmyworld

As others have said, B&H is solid and well run. Note they follow Jewish holidays and tradition so they have times they do not take orders. I have ordered a few things from them, decent prices and good service.

10. brandonnnnnnn thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for everyones feedback. I will order my watch from here along with future tech purchases.

11. hojman, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016

hojman macrumors newbie

I ordered 2 AWS2 (42mm Silver Alum w/White Sports and 38mm Gold with Concrete) from them on 9/15 and was recently told that they would ship around 10/15. They have the 38mm Gold/Concrete in stock currently but are closed for the holiday. As mentioned already they are well respected in the photo industry.