Order Cancelled?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by illcoolz, Apr 10, 2015.

1. illcoolz macrumors member

Sep 12, 2014
    Hey guys!

So I made an order for the 38 mm SS Milanese watch, and after about 14 hours later, I got an email from apple saying:

"Dear Apple Customer,

Thank you for your recent Apple Online Store purchase.

We are unable to process your order as it exceeds the quantity limits per customer. As a result, we've cancelled your order and you will not be charged.

We apologize for any inconvenience."

It's really weird, because I only ordered one watch. I made another order after it for a rubber strap.

I use MyUS By the way, because I live in Kuwait and they forward it to me here. I did the same thing with the iPhone 6 pre-order, and didn't get any problems.

Any ideas? I made another order, and hopefully it works out this time.
  2. /dev/toaster macrumors 68020

Feb 23, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Call them ... they have been messing up a lot of orders :(
  3. Switchback666 macrumors 68000

Nov 16, 2012
    Its possible they the system recognized the freight forward address (MyUS) and Apple cancelled your order, they don't really ship to that kind of company but sometimes orders slips :) i know because im not in US myself.
  4. charlituna macrumors G3

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    Apparently they are no longer shipping to these freight forwarding companies due to various legal etc issues. Folks in Ireland that used to use a similar company out of Belfast have had their orders denied/cancelled.
  5. babymx macrumors newbie

Feb 25, 2011
    Mine was cancelled too, same issue with freight forwarding company, is there any way i can change the shipping address and keep the order i had a delivery day 4/24-5/8
  6. Switchback666 macrumors 68000

Nov 16, 2012

Best you can do is call, the sooner you act the better
  7. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

Jun 20, 2007
    Interesting to see that email. I guess they are checking quantity limits, considering we were only able to make one unit purchase per transaction (or at least I didn't see the option to "Add to Cart," just "Buy via other payment methods" and "Buy using Pay" under the WATCH I favorited. I wonder if others are getting cancelled, and that could make other people's preorders move up in the queue (sorry if that sounds insensitive).
  8. Federico, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015

Federico macrumors member

Feb 13, 2008
    South Florida
    I got the same email, I ordered an Apple Watch + 4 Watch Bands to be shipped to my home address :confused: :(