Order iPhone 4 Case While Waiting for iPhone 4 Shipment

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gsbedi, Aug 16, 2010.

1. gsbedi macrumors newbie

Hey guys, I tried doing a search for this with various terms but couldn't really find anything. I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I was wondering if there was any way to order my case while waiting for my iPhone 4 to be delivered. I know I'm supposed to use the App on the iPhone 4, but obviously that's not possible. I wanted to get it ordered ASAP so I don't have to wait an eternity which is what it seems like by the posts around here. Thanks!

2. Dominat0r macrumors 6502a

Dominat0r

dont believe so...i havent seen a way to order the case without the app

3. themagicman00 macrumors member

I broke my iphone4 and there is no way I'm forking out another $749! I got a receipt but I can not order the bumper case unless I use the application from apple. This really stinks, Apple really stinks.

4. Unteligent1 macrumors newbie

So... you bought the iPhone just to get a free bumper from Apple?

5. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

How is this Apple stinking?

6. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

You wouldn't be able to use the case anyway unless you ordered another iP4, so I fail to see what the problem is here.

7. themagicman00 macrumors member

regardless if I have a working iphone 4 or not, I should be legally able to get a bumper case...plain and simple. and I can do what ever I please to do with this so call magical bumper.

8. DanggxAmanda macrumors regular

DanggxAmanda

Troll. Its not apples fault you broke your phone, it's YOURS.

9. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

I just happened to receive my apple bumper today in the retail packaging as opposed to the oem.

This is neat because I got to open the real apple package like it was a purchase made at the real apple store!

Is it just me or is the speakerphone more louder and booming with a case on?

It could have been that I was in the bathroom...