I really want a retina mini but I have a question. With all of the posts here about the screen being yellow in spots and light bleeds, would it be advisable to go ahead and order one now or would it be better to wait until after the first of the year and hope the screen quality consistency is better? I do not live near an Apple store and our local stores are either hit or miss or haven't gotten any in at all. I would be ordering from Apple. Am I over thinking this?