Order on ATT mobile share plan???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NorCalMD, Oct 18, 2014.

1. NorCalMD macrumors newbie

I´m trying to order an iphone 6 through the online apple store, for some reason after selecting a phone it asks me to select a data plan/texting plan... but i already have this line on a mobile share plan... has anyone dealt with this?

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. iceperson macrumors 6502

The AT&T shared plans don't show up in Apples system. I ended up going to the Apple store because I was concerned and didn't want to mess up my plan. They had a phone in stock and the rep just selected the cheapest selections for all the options then called AT&T to confirm my plan hadn't been changed.

3. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a

ssl0408

I'm on the mobile share plan as well and when I recently place an order the 10GB plan was there. I didn't need to select anything. Maybe you should try calling the Apple Online Store. They can help you with placing the order.

4. micrors4racer macrumors 6502

Also having a similar problem with the 30GB plan. Called Apple Online store number but it seems the people there only had access to the same menus we have. What is the work around for ordering an iPhone thru apple if you have a mobile shared plan? It wants me to select older 300mb, 3gb, 5gb plans and a separate texting plan.