Order online vs Priority list ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xbm123, Jul 19, 2010.

1. xbm123 macrumors newbie

I am looking to purchase an iphone 4, and since there are no walk-ins at any apple store i put my name down on the priority list at the Georgetown-DC apple store. Should i just go ahead and order it online or just wait for the priority list?

2. kmpoboy2 macrumors 6502

kmpoboy2

I was on a priority list but not from apple, Radio Shack, on july 3. My cousin pre-order his and his wife thru the apple website around the 17-19 of june. I just waited 6 days till I recieve the call from Radio Schack to pick up the phone on july 9. My cousin recieved his phones last monday.

Hope that helps!

3. xbm123 thread starter macrumors newbie

I would prefer to get it from an apple store, and i'm in no real rush. I was wondering if the priority list will take about the same time as it would for them to mail it to me.

4. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Why not order it online and if comes quicker, you just cancel your priority or just don't pick it up. If you get it from the store, you cancel your order.

5. Infernex macrumors member

Depends on where you are.

In Boston, you're looking at ~1 week for the 32GB, and 2.5-3 for the 16 on the list.

6. xbm123 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm looking in the DC area right now. How easy is it to cancel your online order if i were to order it online and make reservations?

7. xbm123 thread starter macrumors newbie