Order # Starting EXTP

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Krayzie116, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Krayzie116 macrumors 6502

I am wondering if anybody have these order # start as EXTP

1. Regular or Premier - Premier
    2. Order time and date - 10:30MT 6/15
    3. Phone/Web - Phone 611
    4. AT&T order status/Business order status - AT&T order status
    5. Email Conformation Yes or No - No

2. csunflip macrumors regular

I do...but they had to cancel and re-order the phone because of an incorrect shipping address!

2. Order time and date - 1:30PDT 6/15
    3. Phone/Web - Web
    5. Email Conformation Yes or No - Yes

3. Krayzie116 thread starter macrumors 6502

what does your order status say on AT&T order status page? Mine says Back-order and In Progress for almost a week now. its sucks how people are getting there back-order change to shipping

4. csunflip macrumors regular

still back-ordered but now I am missing the sims order

5. Krayzie116 thread starter macrumors 6502

are we the only ones with this order number :confused: lol mine still has iphone, sim, and freight all on back-order still lets keep this thread going update each other since we have the same starting order number

6. Shaddow825 macrumors 6502

Mine is an EXTP. Just got it this morning after making them rerun my CC after chase denied it last week for suspected fraud. At this point im happy to have that status for this phone so I dont have to keep trying to get through the Premeir all the time (its for my wife). I have tracking info from Apple and FedEX on mine :)

7. eekcat macrumors 6502a

EXTP here... all items (freight, sim, iphone) 'in progress' and 'backordered'. :( Date ordered 6/15/2010 (AM).

8. Krayzie116 thread starter macrumors 6502

Man get out of here you not welcome on this thread for saying you got a tracking apple and fedex lol jk congrads

att sent my bank the info to process the money on 6/15 and it only lasted a day you think i should call att to re-run my debit/master card again?

9. cadeucsb macrumors member

I have an EXTP, ordered via phone 10am MDT, 6/15. Since the order was placed, I had 1s in the backordered column until either yesterday or early this morning. Now the 1s in the backordered column are gone (0s), but still no shipping info.

10. gadget88 macrumors member

Me too. Ordered 2 32gbs on premier within 5 seconds of pre order page appearing on the website. 1st only shows on premier website - in process
    2nd on premier web - in process
    regular att website says my order date is 06/19/10 (r u kidding me?) - in process (all back ordered).
    my cc has a charge from ATT since the 19th.

every time i called premier support, they told me you r good to go and will receive your phone on 24th. Dont know whats right and wrong.
    BTW my order starts with EXTP as well..

11. Krayzie116 thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah well at least your card has been charge mine hasn't. I use a debit/master card. I talk to a AT&T Rep saturday he said go to your bank and tell them to add the transaction but the bank said they can't cause it AT&T deal to send the info to them so they can release to money to them. I have well over enough money. So i called AT&T back today and a lady said I'm all go to go my card wont be charge until it ships I don't believe nobody no more lol

12. patsfan01 macrumors newbie

2. Order time and date - 10:00EST 6/15
    3. Phone/Web - Web

I also have the EXTP order number, my AT&T order shows 06/19 though. Both phones show as in progress and backordered.

13. Krayzie116 thread starter macrumors 6502

Do you guys have two different numbers? I do I have one with EXTP and one starting at N016 I couldn't never check on premier order status

14. patsfan01 macrumors newbie

My at&t order number starts with EXTP. My premiere number starts with 101

15. stahl7639 macrumors member

16. cadeucsb macrumors member

About 3 or 4pm this afternoon, I got an email with tracking # and my order status changed to shipped. Seems like they are just slowly getting through all the back end work to get these marked and ready for shipment. So far it seems like if you ordered within the reasonable time frame you should be fine.

17. Kinkade macrumors member

2. Order time and date - 1:45AM PST 6/15
    3. Phone/Web - Premier website
    4. AT&T order status/Business order status - In Progress / Processing

My regular order number also starts with EXTP. I had a problem with my billing info and had to call and correct it on the 6/17. My regular order status shows ordered on 6/17.

I just recently went to 1 0 0 from 1 0 1. Still no shipment.

My Premier order number started with 1012

18. verdi1987 macrumors regular

2. Order time and date - 1:39AM PDT 6/15, 6/19 on AT&T status page
    3. Phone/Web - Web
    5. Email Confirmation Yes or No - Yes

All items on back-order status on AT&T status site.

My credit card bank declined the initial authorization for potential fraud. Had to clear that up and have Premier resend the authorization.

19. alee macrumors 6502

Yep, I have the odd EXTP order.

2. Order time and date - 6/15 7:50a ET
    3. Phone/Web - Web
    4. AT&T order status/Business order status - Backordered / Processing
    5. Email Confirmation Yes or No - Yes

Any ideas what EXTP means?

20. og1 macrumors regular

Mine is EXTP. Ordered 6/15 early thru premier. Was incorrectly cancelled by AT&T then reinstated manually. Shows backordered on all items.

21. Ssunbrn macrumors member

Following up on an obviously old thread here.... Was just curious if those users with EXTP ended up getting their iPhone 4 on launch date. For whatever reason my iPhone 4s has an EXTP "Equipment Order Number", and I was curious if I could attribute any meaning to that nomenclature.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

22. djpuma macrumors regular

I have the EXTP order number.
    Ordered at 830AM PST on launch day.
    Got Conf email at 320PM PST (Same day)

order status shows back ordered and the conf email said shipping in 14 to 21 days.

I know I beat the cutoff, but it frustrates me that I don't know for sure if I'll get it this friday or in 2 weeks.

23. akcsie, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011

akcsie macrumors newbie

I preordered mine online through premier website around 5am cst on 10/7, but cc got denied by Chase. So I called premier support the next day and used another cc to process my payment. After that call, my premier order status reads "canceled", and I got no confirmation email till now. However, if I use my phone number on the regular order status web, I can pull an EXTP order with an order date 10/8.

It seems like my premier order(starts with #101) has been canceled by cs rep, and he created another regular order for me. In other words, that means I lost my priority in the preorder line.

It was a pain in the ass because it took 50 mins of waiting to talk to a live premier rep.

Lessons learned:
    1.Preorder from Apple next time.
    2.Don't use chase credit card to preorder, their fraud prevention system sux

24. ZipZap macrumors 601