Order Status Down on Apple.com

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zippychimp, Jun 21, 2010.

1. zippychimp macrumors newbie

With all the problems people are reporting with Apple cancelling their orders or pushing back their delivery dates, I tried to go in to the "Order Status" on Apple.com's Store to ensure my phone was still scheduled to be delivered on Thursday.

Just like last week, it is not functioning correctly. I chatted with an Apple rep and they confirmed the order status is currently down and they are not sure when it will be functioning properly.

The fun never ends!

2. G2244 macrumors member

G2244

Just get the tracking number from your confirming email and track on FedEx.com.

3. zippychimp thread starter macrumors newbie

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the email yet which includes the Fedex tracking #. I guess I will just have to wait it out. Shudder to think how much time it will take on Thursday with everyone trying to activate their new phones. Hope they can get their act together in time and avoid a repeat of the hours most of us endured/wasted on pre-order day.

4. sweigner macrumors regular

sweigner

Just ordered mine today from Apple.com. I got an e-mail stating it will ship the 17th with arrival on the 20th. Are these dates pretty accurate, or could it be sooner?