Order Status From Apple Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jefflesh, Jun 16, 2009.

1. jefflesh macrumors newbie

I ordered my iPhone 3GS on June 9th and the status still says not yet shipped. I see a lot of people on here saying that their order shipped and maybe delivered as soon as tomorrow. What I am wondering is, are these all from the AT&T pre-order? Has anyone who ordered through Apple received shipping info?

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Jeff

2. cridiron macrumors member

From what I've read on the forums, everyone who has had their iPhones shipped have all been pre-orders from AT&T.

I ordered mine through Apple and it still has not shipped yet.

3. iGary Guest

iGary

Both of the phones I ordered from Apple still say "prepared for shipment."

I'm expecting it to stay that way until tomorrow, personally.

4. veterator macrumors member

veterator

My Apple Store order still says "Not Shipped". Still have my fingers crossed - they are running out of days! I used two-day shipping so they could probably ship on Wednesday and hopefully get it on Friday. I ordered as soon as the :apple: Store went back online after the keynote.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I'd not get too worried, I'm sure apple has started fulfilling the orders and yours will be shipped in the course of time. I'm just as anxious as the next guy but since there's nothing that can be done about it, relax

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

And

we needed another thread on the why? Obviously you saw the other threads on this geesh!

7. TapOut macrumors regular

TapOut

my grandfather ordered his from appl.com and it says shipped with a delievery date of 6/17/2009

8. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

I ordered 2 phones from Apple. One is shipped with tracking number, one says "Not Yet Shipped" still. The one that's shipped was ordered on the 11th, the one not shipped was ordered on the 8th.

9. jefflesh thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry if I offended you labman, but I didn't see an answer to my question so I thought I would ask. If we are not supposed to ask questions then what is the purpose of this forum or any forum? If this bothered you so much you didn't need to read it and you really didn't need to respond.

10. Maclver macrumors 68020

Maclver

it didn't offend him.. its just old that we see this same thread 300 times a day when there is already a thread with 950 post and 65000 views.. you are bound to get your question answered in there

11. Zarile3 macrumors member

And if he would have read that thread, he would have noticed that there are a whole handfull of people that ordered from Apple that had there status as shipped, with tracking numbers and all.

12. Maclver macrumors 68020

Maclver

Yep!

13. labman macrumors 604

labman

Myself included

and no you didn't offend just as others said why create another thread when important subjects like Britney spears getting a Iphone are being discussed! :p just you can get more help post in a thread that already started about the subject even if you think your question hasn't been asked. BTW Welcome! :D oh BTW I bark but I don't bite!

14. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

Don't worry. I ordered mine on the 8th, and its still "Not shipped." Annoying? Yes. Am I worried? Yes. But what tech enthusiast isn't when a new item is arriving soon?