Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Special2k3

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 2, 2015
Hi,

it's killing me to see all the US "prepare for shipment" status changes.
When I got it right, no one outside the US has a status change at the moment?
Please post here when your German status changes.
I have a 42mm sports black and a 38mm sports pink waiting in "processing order". Even my additional charging cable is still in "processing order".

Best regards

Special2k3

Penungu

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2012
Order Thread for Germany

Apple Watch Sport,
42 mm Aluminiumgehäuse,
Space Gray,
mit Sportarmband,
Black

10.04.2015, 09:02
Still processing

Fillip

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2015
Same here. But Germany is not the U.S. If they ship it on Thursday it will arrive on Friday. So no reason to worry - yet.

Pupi

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2015
Can you guys tell me if you used the app or the website?

When the germany website was up for me all stock was already 4-6 weeks at least :(

Alisamix

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2013
I am also sure that we will get the status change later than the people living in the United States. For the most people, it won't take longer than 1-2 days to ship.

Aeons

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
last year for my ip6 order i got a shipping message on the wednesday and it arrived on friday. so I'm guessing the same will happen tomorrow if we actually get the watch for the friday release.

also i have expressversand

LukeBo

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2015
i have standardversand :eek:

Standardversand here as well.

It might have to do with the destination address. Maybe they need to use an express service for reaching remote locations by the 24th, while standard delivery is enough for big centres.

Penungu

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2012

It might have to do with the destination address. Maybe they need to use an express service for reaching remote locations by the 24th, while standard delivery is enough for big centres.

that could be

iToph

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014

I'm from cologne and it says express delivery. ;)

Pupi

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2015
Here in Belgium I can't even download the app. It's even not in the AppStore....

Then you have to download from an App Store that has it. An american App Store account is always useful for everyone, and it has that app.

I actually had that app long ago, but I had deleted it since it was of no use to me.

I didn't even thought about it this time (actually I wasn't even aware it worked in other countries besides the US), and when I realised people were ordering from the app before the site was even up, it was too late for me :confused:

Anyway, no point in dwelling in that now. The Watch will come when it comes.

Last edited:

iToph

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Yah, but afaik none of my previous apple deliveries came from munich.
I'm pretty sure we'll get our watches on friday, as long as we got 4/24-8/5.:)

LukeBo

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2015
Yah, but afaik none of my previous apple deliveries came from munich.
I'm pretty sure we'll get our watches on friday, as long as we got 4/24-8/5.:)

Yeah, I was just kidding. My guess about why some orders have standard shipping while others have express was definitely wrong.

catalyst6

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2007
Berlin
"Bestellung wird bearbeitet"

:|

I'm in Berlin and no movement yet. Ordered within the first 5-7 minutes. Germany is much smaller than the U.S. so I bet we will start seeing shipment notifications tomorrow sometime.

I also have Expressversand but I didn't select anything special, just placed the order.

Hankkk

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2015
Apple Watch Sport, Space Gray, 38mm
4 - 6 Weeks, May 12 - May 26
Express delivery, still processing order

Doesn't look too good for me, but I can dream :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.