Orderd a iPhone 4 a few days ago quick Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macfan881, Jun 23, 2010.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

I orderd a iPhone friday says it shipping by the 14th but I noticed the next day
    or two i could change the details on my plan with att etc and then today i noticed i cant any more does this mean that it could be shipping earlier than the planed date?

2. turbineseaplane macrumors 68030

turbineseaplane

Where did you order from?
    What day exactly?
    16 or 32gb?

3. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

He ordered from apple. This only means that your order has now been looked at by a representative, and they have approved it (meaning it's OFFICIALLY been placed). To make any further changes or edits you need to call Apple directly.

4. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

yeah its the 32, i didnt have any more changes to make im just wondering if it will be expected early i have a current cell phone thats currently on life suport in terms of battery and hope it holds off till next month :)

5. turbineseaplane macrumors 68030

turbineseaplane

So are you able to still cancel the order online?
    Do they only charge your credit card when it ships?

6. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

You can cancel the order all the way up until it ships. Furthermore, they will only charge your credit card when it ships, however it is possible they might do a hold to make sure you have available funds.

7. turbineseaplane macrumors 68030

turbineseaplane

Thanks. I'm just trying to figure out if you can order a black online with no risk. I may end up getting one locally, but I'd hate to not get one and then have that July 14th date continue to slip even further.

8. macbookpro45 macrumors 6502

My thoughts exactly. There are quite a few that are in the same situation.