Ordered 6+ 128gb with same acct on both AT&T & apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mcdeeee, Sep 15, 2014.

1. mcdeeee macrumors newbie

So with the 12am debacle I was going back and forth on ordering on either apple's site or AT&T.
    After 30 min of refreshing the apple store, and not being able to get all the way through the process I posted to pre order on AT&T. Good to go month out whatever. But I also got that reserved message from the apple store and decided to try to finish the order by 9am after I got that email. It worked.
    So I got 2 IP6 plus's on their way on the same account, both using AT&T next. One from apple and one from AT&T.
    Any thoughts to if I get 2 or screwed?

2. slippery-pete macrumors 65816

slippery-pete

Cops have been notified...

Seriously, what are you asking?

3. KittyToy macrumors 6502

KittyToy

R u being funny to lighten the mood lmao not sure if you serious or not

4. EnderTW macrumors 6502

I have the same issue. Both shipping on the 19th.

I think ATT screwed up, because I tried to order via Apple, it said the line upgrade was used, went to the order status, hit cancel, and then it said, we'll send you an email to cancel. I never got that email, however right after that I was able to upgrade via Apple.com

I don't think the system knows that it was supposed to cancel! My other line, ATT texted me that they're cancelling my preorder because it noticed my upgrade was used. However this other line, Apple and ATT are shipping it.

if anything, I'll keep one boxed/wrapped to see what happens.

5. mcdeeee thread starter macrumors newbie

Ha ha! Serious. Just have 2 phones ordered with same phone number somehow. One from Apple and one from AT&T probaly due to their overwhelmed systems that morning.
    It's like a race to see which one ships first I guess. Prob just have to return the one that ships last.

6. Mustangjac macrumors member

Mustangjac

I did pretty much the same thing. A few hours after I received confirmation on both, I got an email from AT&T stating that my upgrade was already used. The Apple one must have gotten through first. So AT&T cancelled their order and now just my apple one stands.