Ordered a Macbook pro 17".waitign for delivery..

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Illan, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Illan macrumors newbie

sup,

I purchased a new Macbook Pro 17" on 10/29/07 with powermax,the MBP is custom built with the Glossy HR screen and the 160GB 7,200 option. Currenly im playing the wait game since its custom made it take a couple of days more. i really cant wait to have my new baby in my hands its like a torture

2. machatch macrumors regular

machatch

hope you like it:)
    did you order the 2.6?
    just curious..

3. Illan thread starter macrumors newbie

2.4 the 2.6 option was not available when in ordered mine.

4. cmaier macrumors G3

I ordered the 2.6. Because 8% overall performance improvement is going to make all the difference :)

5. machatch macrumors regular

machatch

ok.if it's true what his saying i guess it is ok:D
    hope you digg the mbp

yeah but when the 2,8 penryn arrives it would be..:D

6. Illan thread starter macrumors newbie

7. machatch macrumors regular

machatch

relax...it will come soon:D

8. Neutral Gamer macrumors 6502a

Neutral Gamer

I was just like you when I ordered mine a couple of months ago. You've got the exact same spec as mine and the way I "counted the days", as it were, was by looking at the "Post your Mac Setup" gallery in the Picture Gallery forum and even searching on Flickr and Google Images for MBP pics.

Man, as the time for delivery got closer and closer I got more and more obsessed and impatient so I know what you're going through. You'll be alright; there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hold on!

Still there's nothing like the feeling you get when you see the sharpness of the text on the Hi-Res screen and high quality of the display (after playing around with the colour profiles that is). Not to mention the smooth feeling of the Aluminium, the softness of the keys, the beautiful design, that wonderful "new electrical item" smell ... oops, I'm just making it worse for you aren't I?! :D

9. Illan thread starter macrumors newbie

nah, just making me mor excited about my MBP,i od have one ? how mnay days did it took to get into your hands from the moment you placed the order?

10. Neutral Gamer macrumors 6502a

Neutral Gamer

I orderd August 29th; it shipped September 1st and arrived September 4th. But I didn't personally get it until September 18th cos my friend bought it for me in America and I had to wait for her to come over.

So can you imagine the stress I felt having to wait so long for it to arrive even though I knew she had it with her already, just sitting there, waiting to be used ... :eek:

11. Illan thread starter macrumors newbie

got word today that my mac will arrive this week. thurday,friday or saturday

12. jlforester macrumors newbie

I ordered my MBP (17", HR,Glossy,Preloaded iWork) on 10/27. It shipped on 10/29 from Shanghai, and I had it my grubby little hands on 10/31. It was tough to not blow off the trick-or-treaters to play with my new toy! :)

13. Illan thread starter macrumors newbie

Well my MBP arrived on saturday, two words: HOLY S$!T!!
    This things is fast!!!doing simple things is a snap multiple windows? bring it!.Windows vista on bootcamp screams! and The High resolution Glossy Display has me hooked Video and graphics look beautiful. im extremely happy with my MBP.My only gripe is that it take a lot of time for the battery to charge.