Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

evites

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 29, 2014
After my try on, I was disappointed I hadn't ordered the SS. It seemed infinitely nicer looking than either of the aluminum options, but I also didn't want to change my mind, lose my theoretical spot in line, and wait another month. So, after all these rumors about the watches shipping sooner, I decided to throw a SS 38 classic into my cart, (my favorite that I tried on) go through checkout just to see if it would be shipped... alas! Already preparing for shipment! I cancelled my 38 SG sport which was still processing.
Maybe if I'm lucky there will be a tracking number by the end of the day :D

trek360

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2011
I ordered 4/25. Received it today.

There are several posts from people with similar turn around times within the last week.

Tawmawse

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2015
After my try on, I was disappointed I hadn't ordered the SS. It seemed infinitely nicer looking than either of the aluminum options, but I also didn't want to change my mind, lose my theoretical spot in line, and wait another month. So, after all these rumors about the watches shipping sooner, I decided to throw a SS 38 classic into my cart, (my favorite that I tried on) go through checkout just to see if it would be shipped... alas! Already preparing for shipment! I cancelled my 38 SG sport which was still processing.
Maybe if I'm lucky there will be a tracking number by the end of the day :D

Country?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.