Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seme332

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 30, 2013
Berlin
Hey guys,

So I ordered my Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey on April 14th with a June delivery date. I know many of you have a June date but you have ordered on April 10th just minutes after the preorder went live. So my question: Anyone guessing if I might be able to get my Watch prior to June, or do you think that only Watches that were ordered on the 10th with June date will slip up and get shipped earlier?

Thanks!

RayDonovan

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2014
Hey guys,

So I ordered my Apple Watch Sport 42mm Space Grey on April 14th with a June delivery date. I know many of you have a June date but you have ordered on April 10th just minutes after the preorder went live. So my question: Anyone guessing if I might be able to get my Watch prior to June, or do you think that only Watches that were ordered on the 10th with June date will slip up and get shipped earlier?

Thanks!

I've got a june ship date on my 42mm milanese Loop. I have no expectations of it coming any time before that. I'll be hitting up eBay. There should be a few up starting tomorrow.

Recognition

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2013
I ordered a SS 42mm White band on the 15th with June delivery but just got the dispatched notification!

UK London.

Good luck with your order!

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
Knowing how jacked up apple's preorder is, you will probably get it tomorrow launch date since you were late.

eiprol

macrumors 6502
Jan 20, 2009
Spain
I ordered another SG 42mm to the French Apple Store the 13th, and I don't expect it before late may / june.

Even if it arrives earlier than expected, I will have to wait another week, since It has to be forwarded to Spain :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.