Ordered AW4 thru Verizon

southpawmedic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2017
Anyone order after the release date from Verizon? Mine shows a shipping date of Oct 10. Ordered the 44mmSSSB. What are the chances it’ll ship earlier?

southpawmedic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2017
Not a single update. I ordered on 9/20. I haven't seen any changes at all. Was really hoping for an early delivery date. When did you order yours?

ethandt72

macrumors newbie
May 10, 2016
I ordered one on Tuesday night and it's already been delivered. I ordered the Silver 44m Aluminum.

southpawmedic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2017
I'm guessing the aluminum is easier to find so the delivery dates are shorter. I'm disappointed but I still have 5 days until it's supposed to be delivered. I guess I was hoping for it to be earlier.

I did it through Verizon so I didn't have to put the money all up front. Probably would have had it quicker but it is what it is.

Reactions: edhchoe

dporter15

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2013
why aren't you guys getting them thru apple store?
Originally I was going to purchase through apple. But I decided instead to put it on the device payment plan So my only option was through Verizon.
[doublepost=1538781684][/doublepost]
Not a single update. I ordered on 9/20. I haven't seen any changes at all. Was really hoping for an early delivery date. When did you order yours?
I was unfortunately late to ordering. There was some glitch on my account when I would try and cash out. Had to wait until the morning to call them so I didn’t actually order until the 21st.

Reactions: edhchoe
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.