Ordered AW4 thru Verizon

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by southpawmedic, Sep 22, 2018.

1. southpawmedic macrumors newbie

Anyone order after the release date from Verizon? Mine shows a shipping date of Oct 10. Ordered the 44mmSSSB. What are the chances it’ll ship earlier?

2. dporter15 macrumors member

dporter15

Any update on yours? Mine doesn’t ship until the 31st ☹️

3. southpawmedic thread starter macrumors newbie

Not a single update. I ordered on 9/20. I haven't seen any changes at all. Was really hoping for an early delivery date. When did you order yours?

4. ethandt72 macrumors newbie

I ordered one on Tuesday night and it's already been delivered. I ordered the Silver 44m Aluminum.

5. Guy Mancuso macrumors 6502a

I ordered a Silver 44mm today they said at store I should get it the 10th. We’ll see

6. edhchoe macrumors 6502a

edhchoe

why aren't you guys getting them thru apple store?

7. southpawmedic thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm guessing the aluminum is easier to find so the delivery dates are shorter. I'm disappointed but I still have 5 days until it's supposed to be delivered. I guess I was hoping for it to be earlier.

I did it through Verizon so I didn't have to put the money all up front. Probably would have had it quicker but it is what it is.

8. dporter15 macrumors member

dporter15

Originally I was going to purchase through apple. But I decided instead to put it on the device payment plan So my only option was through Verizon.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 5, 2018 ---
    I was unfortunately late to ordering. There was some glitch on my account when I would try and cash out. Had to wait until the morning to call them so I didn’t actually order until the 21st.