Ordered BF - when can I expect to get my Mac?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by travel4fun, Dec 5, 2013.

1. travel4fun macrumors member

Hi,

I ordered my new MacBook Pro Retina this Friday, Black Friday, and the mail I got from Apple said "Dispatched: 3 - 5 business days". Now its Thursday and Apples site still says "Processing Items".

Do anyone have any idea when I can expect my MacBook to be send? Apples customer service cant say anything, but perhaps some of your experienced Apple buyers can give a estimation.

I live in Europe and the Mac is an off the shelf model. 13", retina, 8gb, 256gb hdd. Nothing custom.

Thanks

2. qawsed macrumors regular

5 full business days could be unto next Monday. Really like, they will dispatch it when they do. Nothing you can do about it.

3. johnnyturbouk macrumors 68000

johnnyturbouk

on the yellow [oled] brick road to tech nirvana.
    Yes you can, call sales and politely ask for an update on the order. I would talk to apple, before any of the muppets on this site for precise details on delivery.

4. Merode macrumors 6502

Merode

I know that feeling.. I also couldn't wait - it was two weeks ago.. ;-)

5. travel4fun thread starter macrumors member

I hoped to have my Mac by the weekend, but it looks like I'll have to wait until Monday og Tuesday. I called Apple, but the girl told me the same things I already knew. Nothing to do.

And yes; its damn hard to wait that long.

6. meistervu macrumors 65816

Muppets? We are all experts here!

7. qawsed macrumors regular

What difference it going to make? A day or two isn't a big deal. No need to call me names.