Ordered Brand New Macbook Pro...being shipped to wrong address..

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by nowamacuser, Feb 22, 2011.

1. nowamacuser macrumors newbie

I have spoken to Apple and Fedex...they delivered the Apple Care to the wrong address, and the Macbook pro is waiting to be picked up. What do I do if that is sent and signed for at the wrong address as well? Will Apple Replace my macbook? Will I have to file claim through Fedex?

2. celticpride678

If you typed in the address wrong, Apple probably won't do anything. If FedEx delivered it to the wrong address, call them.

3. FuNGi macrumors 65816

FuNGi

Yeah, and then when you get that sorted you should return it immediately, without even opening it, because a new one comes out in 2 days man!

4. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

Was thinking the same thing. Why did you buy now with a refresh supposedly just around the corner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. stevenlangley1 macrumors regular

stevenlangley1

This happened to me with my iP4. I accidentally sent it to my old address. You can request that it be redirecting to your current address, but for some stupid reason Fedex has to attempt delivery at the original address before redirecting it. :mad: Fortunately everything worked out fine for me and it got delivered to me.

If your Pro does get signed for at that address, is it close enough to go and get it?