Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mark Booth

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2008
I must have posted 4 or 5 messages explaining that people were nuts to order from any retailer other than the Apple Store but too many decided to take the "easy" way out.

Mark

iphone4black

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2010
Mine is STILL in progress! :(

I am not sure if my family member ordered from premier or not, but on the premier order status site, my order number dosent work, but it does show up on the regular order status from AT&T.

Also, i ordered on the 15th, but it says i ordered on the 17th!!!

paulie6978

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
The Cradle of Liberty
keep checking...... i just looked and my regular att site was updated with a tracking # !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the carrier says null so it should be going out later today for an arrival at my doorstep tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

iphone4black

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2010
keep checking...... i just looked and my regular att site was updated with a tracking # !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the carrier says null so it should be going out later today for an arrival at my doorstep tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Im happy for you, but mine is stilllll in progress!!!!!

Yours was in progress before it was updated?

bigtar

macrumors member
May 5, 2008
I too ordered one at 7:18PM PDT on the 15th from Apple, and it is "Not yet Shipped" as of 9:16 on the 23rd.

paulie6978

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
The Cradle of Liberty
Im happy for you, but mine is stilllll in progress!!!!!

Yours was in progress before it was updated?

yes it showed it was backordered until early this morning it came off backorder...

then about 30 minutes ago it updated as shipped with a tracking number

i ordered through primiere on 6/15 at 530am est but it never showed up on the regular att site until 6/17

what are your dates and exact time u ordered?

iphone4black

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2010
yes it showed it was backordered until early this morning it came off backorder...

then about 30 minutes ago it updated as shipped with a tracking number

i ordered through primiere on 6/15 at 530am est but it never showed up on the regular att site until 6/17

what are your dates and exact time u ordered?

My family member ordered it at about 6am est on the 15th, but it only showed up on the site on the 17th, since they said something with the order went wrong.
I have it as "in progress" on the att order status, and it dosent show up on the premiere for some reason, even though my family member talked on the phone with premier and ordered from it i believe.

bigtar

macrumors member
May 5, 2008
Just spoke with Apple. Even though it is listed as Not Yet Shipped, it will still come tomorrow. Said their system was extremely backed up, and there were no problems with the order. we shall see.

Galacticus

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
So my pending charge disappeared on my credit card.

1 backorder turned into 0
shipping says 0

I ordered 7:30 EST on the 15th from premier.

???????

paulie6978

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2010
The Cradle of Liberty
So my pending charge disappeared on my credit card.

1 backorder turned into 0
shipping says 0

I ordered 7:30 EST on the 15th from premier.

???????

my charge disappeared too.....

keep checking the att site... mine finally got a tracking number and will be on its way shortly

i ordered mine at 530am est on 6/15

Galacticus

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
my charge disappeared too.....

keep checking the att site... mine finally got a tracking number and will be on its way shortly

i ordered mine at 530am est on 6/15

Thank you, I may be able to make it through a day of work now without flipping out.

-Galacticus

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.