Ordered from AT&T on 6/15, order status says 6/16...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by The Ray, Jun 19, 2010.

1. The Ray macrumors member

I placed my order around 5:30 AM EST on 6/15. However, the AT&T site apparently didn't process my order until the following day. The order status says 6/16.

Does anyone know if my spot in line is set from when I initially placed the order?

If it matters, the phone isn't listed as ordered, not backordered.

2. anitrajw macrumors regular

AT&T said if you ordered before 6am eastern time on the 15th it'll show you ordered on the 16th.. so you'll actually get your phone on July 4th and not June 24th

3. mikemanblah macrumors regular

I think you have something confused. First off, i heard it was AFTER 1:30 PST and you will get it july 2nd

4. anitrajw macrumors regular

I'm not confused but if you know you ordered before the cut off time why create pointless threads?? Many people who ordered on the 15th order status page shows that they ordered on the 16th, it was humor for the OP btw

5. StPatty33 macrumors 6502

StPatty33

It makes sense that AT&T uses order numbers to reserve and process the iPhone orders. Even if yours says the 16th, the order number shows that you place the order early in the day on the 15th, so you should be good.

I'm curious about the cut-off times though--I finally got through around 1:10 pm MTN on the 15th, order status doesn't say anything about back ordered... curious if I made the cut-off.

6. vkramer macrumors regular