Ordered in-store from COMET

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by johnsonsimon, Sep 24, 2007.

1. johnsonsimon macrumors newbie

Went into comet today in Oldham, and they said they are getting the iPods in tomoorw, so I have paid to reserve one. I hope they DO get them in, if not I am getting a full refund, as the Arndale Apple Store are getting them friday. I also hope they are week 38's, although have now seen a few week 37s without the screen problem.

Anyway, pray for me lol

I really want it, its my birthday tomorrow so would make a great prezzie if I am able to get it.

Si

2. johnsonsimon thread starter macrumors newbie

just found out that my local "premium reseller" offers a 25% student discount, im gona be a bit annoyed especially if they have them in stock, i think i might have to go to comet and get a full refund and then go any buy it from the premium reseller, but we will find out tomorrow wen i go in to ask if they have stock... which i doubt, so if i get my touch tomorrow from COMET i think i will still be happy lol

i jst want an iPod Touch, as long as it has a good screen and no hiss.

3. johnsonsimon thread starter macrumors newbie

well.... gues what
    the delivery didnt arrive as expected, arrrrrrrrrrrrgh i really want an iPod Touch now, i think i might cry.

Got a full refund though, so not too bad.

They are being delivered by courier and not by the normal delivery method, hope they will be in tomorrow so I can go and buy one.

A few Apple stores are saying they will be in by Friday so heres hoping.

4. Watchdog341 macrumors newbie

Your patience will pay off in the end...I ordered online with Comet and received my ipod touch today - except it was one of the dodgy batch. Screen has the negative black problem, but no hissing as far as I can tell. Still, good fun to play around with before it gets returned :(