Ordered, iPad 3 Wi-Fi only 32GB WHITE

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Ness7, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Ness7 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I just ordered my new iPad 3, it is Wi-Fi only version with 32 GB and in White color.

What do you think about my choice?

thanks in advance,

Ness.:)

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Hi Ness,

I think you made a very fine choice. Congratulations.

:apple:

3. sinser macrumors 6502a

sinser

I think it's ok, since I ordered exactly the same model + dark grey smart cover. Should be delivered to my home tomorrow.

4. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Each needs to make their own choices.

I bet you will love it!

Enjoy:)

5. LiloThePleo macrumors 6502

It's a fine choice and you'll love it... But do you really need the opinions of anonymous forumers about your purchase?

6. virginblue4 macrumors 68000

virginblue4

I've got exactly the same model and I have a blue polyurethane smart cover and a Belkin snap shield. Good choice! :)

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

No, obviously he doesn't need our opinion as he already ordered it. He politely asked for our opinion. Nothing wrong with soliciting other's opinions. :)

8. Drag'nGT macrumors 68000

Drag'nGT

Congrats! That's what I bought. Plenty of room for apps and movies. Enjoy!

9. davidinva macrumors 6502a

Enjoy. I am trying to decide between this model (black) and the same configuration in the iPad 2. Keep going back and forth. And so on. Need to make up my mind and am going to BB today to try them out again. (Wife has now approved the purchase and I am to just go ahead and decide.)

10. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Why do so many people need positive reinforcement (from total strangers no less) about their own color preferences?

11. CandyNJ66 macrumors regular

Wise choice with 32GB! I'm going to upgrade from my 16GB Wifi around July time to a 32GB but may get Verizon 4G if I can save the extra $. Otherwise 32GB wifi for me.

CONGRATS on a fine purchase :)

12. Ness7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you so much for your answers guys, wow, I really enjoyed you comments while reading :) :)

For me the white color was obvious cuz I always wanted a white Apple product but I couldn't get one, but this time "it was the time" and they also match my Beats by Dr.Dre Studio headphones (also in white).

I'm so exited to hold the Retina display in my hands, I believe it'll make the difference a lot from the previous iPad 2.

About the connectivity, I didn't need the 4G/3G version cuz' I think to tether my internet connection from my phone and I have wi-fi almost everywhere (home, work, cafe/pub)

About the size, 16 GB is just not enough, 64 is just to much, and I think 32 fits perfectly for me :) ...also I think that since I use a Canon DSLR I'll add my photos in my iPad so HERE COMES RETINA AGAIN :)

I'm glad that everyone had a positive feedback about my choice, you made my day, thanks :)

13. Akack macrumors 6502a

14. MajorTCS macrumors regular

15. Altimax98 macrumors 6502

Altimax98

I love my white one. First white device I've bought, and just wish I could have afforded the 32GB

16. brand macrumors 601

brand

What we think about your choice doesn't really matter. It was your choice, you knew the deciding factors behind it, and you have to live with it.

I do hope you enjoy your new iPad as much as the rest of us are.

17. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

exact same choice too!
    forum five!

(ok that sounded lame, shoot me ;)

18. LanEvo macrumors 6502

I traded up to that model last week, found an open box at the Best Buy and picked it up. It was a perfect/near perfect model as well.

19. bp1000 macrumors 65816

Perfect choice, sweet spot on storage

I will be getting 4g myself this time round. Thought I was saving myself some money by getting wifi only last time but I soon realised 3G/4g really would be handy to have so I could use my iPad in a lot more places.

Your choice is the best choice!

20. OTACORB macrumors 6502a

OTACORB

That is the exact model I got myself. In the past I always bought the AT&T 3G model, but hardly ever used 3G. I have mobile hotspot on my iPhone, so the Wifi iPad is good enough. The iPhone hotspot works very well when away from Wifi. Fortunately for me about 90% of the time I have wifi access.

Congrats on your choice!

21. BiggAW macrumors 68020

Any iPad 3 is a good choice.

I myself am going to get a very similar one, but with Verizon, mostly for global, as I can tether here in the US to my iPhone.