Ordered iPhone 3G via Premier (business) - when will it be shipped?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spazer, Jul 12, 2008.

1. spazer macrumors member

I ordered my iPhone 3G yesterday morning through the AT&T Corporate Premier website the minute it came available (about 8:30am Pacific). Since yesterday, the order status has just been listed as "processing".

Since I am getting my account through my company's Premier account with AT&T, I wasn't allowed to purchase the phone from a store. Only option was to order through their website, and now I have to wait.

Anyone else in this same boat? Any idea how long we have to wait for them to ship? Once they finally ship it, it should come fast with FedEx overnight...

-Jeff

Attached Files:

2. lositilos macrumors newbie

Hey i just got off the phone w/ ATT and basically it depends on which one you got. Our order was 2 white 16gb and 2 black 16gb. The black iPhone are on backorder and are holding up the order by at least a day. Best bet for you would be to call them directly and see what you can find out.

3. View macrumors regular

You can order it online through premier page??? Wow, I didn't know that. I thought it was only available only at stores.

4. View macrumors regular

I don't see an iPhone on my premier website... :(

5. thor79 macrumors 6502

thor79

wouldn't it make sense to allow people to order them on the web regardless of if you are a business customer?

I mean most if not all stores are doing direct fulfillment now anyway...might as well save customers from having to go to the stores only to find out they are out and have to place an order anyway.

6. scmguru macrumors member

Ordered mine (White 16GB) via premier @ around 8am PST yesterday (7/11/08) as well.. order status "processing".. when I called, I was told it was @ the warehouse awaiting shipment.

I did notice that the order originally had no telephone # assigned to it and now has a new service telephone # assigned to it this am. (which is a mistake and another story altogether).

7. View macrumors regular

Can you go back to your premier website and see if the iPhone is still available on the site, please? I don't know why mine doesn't have it...

8. spazer thread starter macrumors member

It is still available on my Premier site, but that is because my company has made it an approved device. Your company has to approved devices in order for them to show up on the premier site. Either your company hasn't gotten to reviewing and approving the iPhone, or they've decided not to support it.

9. scmguru macrumors member

Just checked.. I've got 3 varieties listed 8gb black and 16gb black and white.

The phones available via a premier site are controlled by our IT dept.

10. Sleepyyet macrumors member

I ordered a white 16gb iPhone 3G yesterday as well as soon as they became available. Call Key Contact Customer support, Order Status, and they'll be shipping in 24 hours. They allocated a certain allotment of iPhones to Premier Customers only which is why DF for current non-premier customers have to wait a few business days is what my regional rep told me when she ordered mine. And new phones always are on premier before regular customer ATT website. Blackberry Bold soon, anyone? July 25th??????

11. View macrumors regular

Ahhh, thanks you all, now I'm sadly waiting for my local ATT to reopen on Monday (and hopefully they'll have it) :(

12. spazer thread starter macrumors member

I called customer support and got transferred to the business support. They didn't even have record of my account yet, much less any information about when my iPhone will ship. They said to call back on Monday, and hopefully they will have more info.

Meanwhile, the progress on my Order status has moved backwards. Went from "Processing" back to "Received". =(

13. scmguru macrumors member

FWIW My premier order shipped.. received tracking # this am.

14. olaessss macrumors newbie

Ordered iPhone black

i ordered mines on friday and it still has not been shipped

15. spazer thread starter macrumors member

I just spoke with Premier Customer Support and they stated that my iPhone is waiting to be picked up by FedEx, and that I should receive it tomorrow.

16. skramsfan13 macrumors newbie

Same Here

I just bought one online today. (3:00 P.M EST)
    I called because I checked out my order status and it had processing checked and they said it will most likely ship out Monday through FedEx Overnight.
    :)

17. rubdom macrumors member

I ordered 3 16GB black on Thursday July 31st from my business rep and got them Wednesday the 6th. So 5 business days is not too bad. There were still lines at the Apple store back then too. So I am guessing they should ship even faster now. Good luck!