Ordered MacBook, not shipped?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by yourdream, Oct 19, 2008.

1. yourdream macrumors regular

I ordered the 2.0GHz MacBook on the Apple Store Online Canada. And it has been stuck at Prepared for Shipment since October 17 and my credit card company called me and asked me if I was shopping in the Apple Store Online. I'm assuming Apple has already taken my money, but how come they haven't shipped my MacBook yet?

2. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

because they dont ship over the weekend ;)

i ordered mine two days before you, and shipped on the 16, but since they dont do any shipping over the weekend, i wont see it until monday or tuesday

3. Aniki macrumors regular

4. yourdream thread starter macrumors regular

Did you pay for Expedited Shipping?

5. applefriend2008 macrumors member

yeaaah, im seeing the dreaded "prepared for shipment" message as well. I placed order on 17th so hopefully ill get it sometime this week. :D

6. hello3 macrumors newbie

I ordered mine on the 17th as well and it has been shipped from shanghai to alaska then to memphis. it says its on its way to me now!

7. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

this one confused me a little...on the confirmation email it says it will be delivered by the 22nd, but when you scroll down to see what shipping method it is using, it says standard (8 business days) and then on the UPS tracking site, it says expedited...so im not really sure which shipping method its using...but i didnt pay for expedited...i just really hope it gets here on tomorrow or tuesday