Ordered my T-Mobile iPhone this morning! But very scared, and have a few questions.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snarestud940, Sep 12, 2014.

1. snarestud940 macrumors 6502a

I just bought the T-Mobile iPhone 6+ 64GB this morning at 6:30 EST. I have an email with the order number, but my bank (Bank of America) isn't charge yet. I used my debit care for the order. It was around $900. Is it safe to say that I do have the preorder even though the bank hasn't seen the charge or any type of hold from Apple yet?

Also, my ship dates are from Oct 1-Oct 6. When does those 30 days start when I have to buy the Apple Care + by? When I originally bought the iPhone this morning? Or by when I receive it? Don't wanna be screwed out on that.

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks Guys!

2. snarestud940 thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. cymolia macrumors 6502a

BOA is full aware of the iphone pre-order and they arent charging your card right away in a way to prevent fraud. but give them until monday or tue and you will see it debited from your accnt, if not give em a ring. When i ordered my iphone 5 it took 7 full days to be debited, at that time i was with BOA, im with chase now and they do things differently

4. mgb1120 macrumors 6502

Yes should be fine, used my AMEX, showing $1 charge pending.

5. noobinator macrumors 603

noobinator

I'd say it's confirmed if you got an email and it shows in your order history/order status page.

I believe it starts from when you receive the phone.

6. pragmatous macrumors 65816

I thought it got changed to 60 days to buy apple care for iphones?

----------

ya it's 60 days now.

How to get AppleCare+
    Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
    Buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase. Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/S4575LL/A/applecare-for-iphone