Ordered on 11/11 - still processing. Anyone else?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by wickedwahine11, Nov 15, 2015.

1. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

So like an idiot, I didn't stay up to order right when they started. I ended up placing my order around 5am PST. When I put it in my online shopping bag, it said I could choose instore pickup that day. By the time I processed my order, it slipped to 11/24. Since I do Thanksgiving for the family, I didn't want to go out to get it the day I am cleaning and grocery shopping. Yeah, I know, I am an idiot.

So I figured I would try my luck at the stores themselves that afternoon but by the time I could get there, they were sold out - checked inventory and all of the local stores were sold out. So I cancelled the first order, and placed another online order as it still showed the same time frame to receive it, but this would get it delivered to my house between 11/23-11/25. Now it still shows as processing. The kicker is the first order got to the store yesterday but they had already cancelled it so I could not buy it myself and cancel this one...congratulations lucky person in Cerritos, CA that got the 128 Space Grey WIFI that I cancelled thanks to my stupidity.

I know it is less than two more weeks but I do wish I had just stayed up late to begin with - then I could just long for a pencil. So does anyone else out there still have an order stuck in processing that was ordered on 11/11?

2. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

I ordered on 11/11 at 12:25PST and my delivery date is 20th-30th. I've seen people that ordered later than me with earlier delivery range.

Stupid Apple makes no sense. I'm also still in processing. It hasn't moved since 15 minutes after I ordered on preorder night.

EDIT: Oops, thought you meant the Pencil. My LTE was available that first order day for pickup.

3. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

I got my 128GB SG wifi at Best Buy two days ago; keep an eye out because they keep stocking them as onesies/twosies.