Ordered phone. Now waiting game begins thread.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lsutigerfan1976, Sep 12, 2015.

1. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

Check in here if you have no idea what you plan on doing now that you have ordered your phone, and are waiting till the 25th. Not sure what I am going to do for the next two weeks. I guess I could sign onto my computer and press the refresh button right now. I can keep pressing it till it shows the item ships. I have an Xbox, could play a game or two on the old console. I do work, I guess I could show up there sometime within the next two weeks. But otherwise, not sure what to do now? :rolleyes::(:confused::eek:

2. CodeSpyder macrumors 6502a

CodeSpyder

Below are the states. We are in the 'We've received your order' state.

• We’ve received your order:We’ve received your order and will begin processing it soon! You can modify your order details once the order enters the processing status.
    • Processing Items:We are processing your order now. You can modify your order details through online Order Status, or by contacting Apple Online Store Customer Service.
    • Preparing for Shipment:We're currently preparing your order and, as a result, are unable to modify it at this point. If items are being shipped directly to you, we'll send you a Shipment Notification email. If items are being shipped to an Apple Store, we'll send you a Pickup Notification email when they're ready to pick up.
    • Shipped:Your order has shipped! Your carrier tracking number will be updated in online Order Status and the carrier’s website within 24 hours.
    • Complete:We’ve billed you for Apple services only. You will not receive a physical item.