ordered the iphones... BUT WHERES THE CONFIRM EMAIL???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lawrencelaptop, Jun 15, 2010.

1. lawrencelaptop macrumors member

Nov 17, 2009
    I've ordered 2 iphones (32gb black) off of the apple site UK today, and 5 hours later still haven't received a confirmation email even though I got through to the "we will send a confirmation email shortly" screen after the verifying debit card details.

Worried. Very worried.

Anyone else had similar problems?
  2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Feb 9, 2010
    Not an expert but I wouldn't worry if I was you. Their servers are on overload, everything is going to take ten times longer.
  3. slsl0 macrumors member

Jun 15, 2010
    I am in a very similar predicament. I ordered mine at around 10:00 EST with a debit card via ATT.com. I haven't been charged, gotten an email, nor been able to check status. I'm debating whether calling them would do any good.
  4. kidwithdimples macrumors 6502a

Jun 17, 2007
  5. duction macrumors 6502a

Jun 6, 2010
    U to the K
    id check your bank has released the funds properly, the moneys gone out of my account and been put into a "holding" style account with apple where they cant release it until i gave them an authorise-ation code from my bank, incase it was a fraud case happerning!

so yea gotta wait till tmrw an chase it up and make sure it gets through to them! i got no confirmation order number or email =[

just incase this happerns to anyone else.
  6. xraydoc macrumors 604

Oct 9, 2005
    I've got an in-store reservation (I think) but also no confirmation email yet.

Hmmm. Won't let me redo the reservation, so maybe that's a good sign?
  7. trevreyno macrumors member

Sep 17, 2007
    My email took around 5 hrs to arrive after ordering.

Check your order status if everything there seems ok then no need to worry.
  8. lawrencelaptop thread starter macrumors member

Nov 17, 2009
    But its so harrrrd! :L
    Funny thing is the monies gone out, but its the difference between getting it on the 24th or later that I'm worried about. Funny how apple products make you forget all financial sense...

[still havnt received the email though :()
  9. NightFox macrumors 68000

May 10, 2005
    Shropshire, UK
    Relax :cool:

Whenever you order anything from the online Apple store you usually don't get the confirmation email until several hours later - sometimes the next day. If you want confirmation in the mean time, just check it's showing in Order Status under your Account on the web site.