Ordered today from apple UK. Delivery?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by seebul, Oct 5, 2007.

1. seebul macrumors member

Hi, i ordered my 16gb touch today from apple.com after cancelling my play.com order!
    Its estimated to SHIP on the 16th:( Anyone know if i have any chance of getting it before then?

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

There is, a lot of things ship before the estimated date, but that is no guarantee :)

3. DenniZ macrumors 6502a

hey i just ordered my ipod touch as well from apple.com/ukstore and i have been told my estimated date SHIPPING will be the 16th as well at the earliest !

mite as well keep track of this, i live in liverpool and the ipod touch is engraved with a personal message on the boxing :)

can't wait, wanted to get one in person from apple store but after 1 week of waiting no luck so i wanted one with engraving instead :)

4. seebul thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for your replies guys, has anyone ordered within the last few days and had it shipped?

5. riko macrumors regular

I ordered my 16gig touch from apple uk's online store on Thursday 4th october. It shipped the next day i.e. yesterday! currently estimated to be delivered on the 11th :D

graham

6. Project macrumors 68020

Have you tried in any local stores? I walked into a local Apple reseller and bought one 2 days ago. Couldn't be bothered messing about with an online order.

7. db2431 macrumors regular

Should ship following day of order now, mine was shipped Last Tuesday and arrived 3 days later on friday.3 days from china is good