Ordered two days ago, delivering today!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by hitman0304, Jun 12, 2015.

1. hitman0304 macrumors member

Ordered the 38mm black sport watch on Wednesday, originall delivery date was two weeks. Got an email yesterday that my item has shipped and is on the truck to be delivered today! Great surprise! Just a heads up if anyone is looking to snag one quick, they seem to be getting at least this model out quickly!

2. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

3. Mackneezie macrumors member

Mackneezie

Dang that's awesome! 42mm are still hanging behind, of course because I'm impatiently waiting haha.

4. theshoehorn macrumors 6502

I ordered a 42mm Black Sport on June 2nd, was quoted a June24-June30 delivery. Shipped overnight, delivers Monday! They're catching up on backlog I guess!

5. joonyaboy macrumors regular

joonyaboy

Hope mine is as fast. Ordered the same as you yesterday.

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

My boss ordered a 38 SS with Milanese loop for his granddaughter about a week or so ago, and it also came in 2-3 days.

7. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

8. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

I just ordered the 38MM Blue Sport Watch this morning and it says estimated delivery date of June 29-Jul 1st.. turns out it's preparing for shipment and I have a pending charge from Apple on my card.. chatted with them just now and they said it's ready to be shipped on Monday!!

9. thaghost macrumors 6502

Just took the plunge and ordered a 42mm SG sport. Prior to check-out it said 1-2 weeks. After I checked out it said, "delivers: Jun 29 - Jul 7." Hoping for a quick turn around like the rest of you.