Ordered your 2013 Air before BTS promo?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by tssguy123, Jul 19, 2013.

1. tssguy123 macrumors newbie

Jan 19, 2013
    I have to brag on Apple CS for a minute. I ordered my 2013 13" Air on the 24th of June. The Back To School promo started the 2nd of July. I called them today, and was told by the wonderful lady who helped me that they, unfortunately, could not hook me up with a gift card. After a short talk with her supervisor, she offered me a coupon on a future order, then asked if I needed any accessories for my new Mac. I told her that I could do with an HDMI adapter or Magic Mouse. She happily sent me both of them, and they'll be here Monday/Tuesday.

I figured I'd post this in the Air forum, since there are probably others in the same boat as myself due to the Air's release date.
  2. mattferg macrumors 6502

May 27, 2013

You should still be covered and get the gift card because you were in the 14 day return period when it started - tell them this. If you read the back to school promo thread there's more info in there. Have a search and you should find it.

In fact, here you go:

3. tssguy123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 19, 2013
    I received it on the 1st of July, and it's currently out of the 14 day period. Anyway, I'm happy since the value of the adapter + Magic Mouse is ~$105.