Ordering 2 phones in same transaction at apple.com?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by largefarrva, Sep 11, 2014.

1. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

I've seen this question asked several times the last day or so but haven't seen an answer yet.

My wife and I will be buying two phones (VZW) at full retail (not eligible for subsidized upgrade yet) tonight along with Applecare + for both phones. My question is if we will be able to make the purchase on just one transaction or if it will make us buy one phone first and then the second.

If it will only let us buy one phone at a time then we might as well both hop on our MBP's and buy our phones at the same time so we can reduce the risk of one of us getting theirs first while the second order gets unlucky and has a 1-2 week delay.

2. CyBeRino macrumors 6502a

Previously, people have been limited to two iPhones per order.

3. veryangrybirds macrumors regular

i do think 2 phones per household was the rule. ATT wise, you can have a max of 4 phones on the Next plan so I am not sure if you can go beyond 2 when you order using ATT next on apple.com

4. largefarrva thread starter macrumors 6502a

Two phones limit will be perfect for us then. I'm just assuming that we will have to go through the eligibility check for each phone line and then will be good to go then. Thank you for this info. If anyone else has confirmation or conflicting info I'd appreciate to hear about it.