Ordering a SECOND watch to try jump the queue

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by RayDonovan, Apr 28, 2015.

1. RayDonovan macrumors regular

RayDonovan

So after seeing so many people on here getting their watches within a week of ordering them, while i sit here waiting till June with no movement whatsoever, I'm ordering a second 42mm SS With Milanese Loop to see if out of some freak accident, it jumps the queue.

There seems to be a bit of randomness going on with these deliveries. Almost like a lottery. Let's see what happens.

At worst, I end up with a watch on each arm :D

2. Cutiekitty92 macrumors 65816

Cutiekitty92

I done that and instantly regretted it so cancelled it a few hours after. Really don't need two watched nor have the money right now for two!
    I have a good delivery allocation so don't want to mess it up with a second watch I could possibly get at the same time

3. RayDonovan thread starter macrumors regular

RayDonovan

I don't mind if i get charged for both. I just want at least one of them with me!!

4. nfl46 macrumors 603

I had three in mines. I cancelled one of them because I really didn't want the color. I regret doing so now. Oh well. I have two chances now.

5. FunkyTang macrumors regular

You won't jump the queue with the 42mm Milanese or any 42 SS for that matter.

6. eg0 macrumors regular

I was able to "jump the queue" as you put it. It all depends on the country. I had both of my initial orders processing since 4/10 (one just changed to pfs last night). I put in another order of the SS WSB in Japan and it shipped 2 days after ordering it.

I've heard people from Canada and Australia doing the same so I'm assuming each country just has their own allocation.

7. JonnyIreland macrumors 6502a

JonnyIreland

I also ordered a SS 42 Milanese on Friday (I'm in Canada) and I don't expect to receive it soon but hopefully within 2-3 weeks would be good... Although my April 10th 42 Space Grey is shipping today and arriving tomorrow, not sure what to do. I really do love the look of the SS with Milanese, everyone's opinion is different but I think it looks "premium".

8. cwieberdink macrumors member

Yeah I ordered a SS WSB on Saturday and no movement yet. USA.

9. tcufrog macrumors newbie

Orded a 42mm SS WSB on 4/25 early AM, no movement yet. Seems like I was just beyond there cut off for changing shipment estimates yesterday so its still June. Also ordered a 42 SG on 4/10 about 14 min after opening bell, its still may 13-27 and no charge. I'll keep whatever one comes first and cancel the other.

10. Costino1 macrumors 6502

Costino1

Ordered a Sport pink band 42mm yesterday...no movement yet of course.

Doubting I'll jump the queue. I think that was an anomaly last week and we won't be seeing anymore of that.

I still have my 42mm SG Sport black that I ordered the day of the pre-order...set for end of May delivery.