Ordering from Apple Website...Verizon

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Edge1978, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Edge1978 macrumors 6502

Verizon isn't showing delivery until December for plus models on my Verizon, however I've been staying up and checking Apple and some plus models are available for in store pickup, however I'd like to upgrade using the Edge program, but there is no option. I see that AT&T allows you to use the Next program. Can you choose any of the other options but then change it to Edge program when you pick it up? I am not sure what can be done other than paying full price.

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I was just at Verizon yesterday and there website reflects the farthest shipping date possible. My iPhone 7 Plus arrived over three works early and I was predicted November. Even the Store Manager said not to be concerned with shipping dates, as your likely to receive the Plus way ahead of schedule. This includes all 7 Plus models.

3. Edge1978 thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh wow, I had no idea.

4. bohbot16 macrumors 6502a

bohbot16

You can buy your iPhone using Verizon Edge (now just called Device Payment Plan) in person at the Apple Store, but not on apple.com. The Apple Store employee was surprised when I told him about the limitation. My guess is he has a decent number of people financing through Verizon.

5. IP7Plus macrumors newbie

Buy it online so you have it, walk in to the store, refund it and buy it right back on the payment plan program...simple.