Ordering from Sprint online today...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JoshJosh117, Oct 14, 2011.

1. JoshJosh117 macrumors 6502

Has anyone ordered online today rather than pre-ordering beforehand? It says that you will receive the iPhone 4S in "3-8 business days" on the product info page, but I don't know how accurate that is. Should I expect it to be closer to 3 or to 8?

2. JoshJosh117 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. .paul macrumors member

.paul

ECHO Echo echo.......

4. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

You can expect it in the 3-8 business day time-frame as the order status says..it's not like the website would just lie to you. So that means, you can expect it from the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th business day from when you ordered it. Saturday and Sunday are not business days.

5. JoshJosh117 thread starter macrumors 6502

The reason I ask is because it gives the same timeframe for the other phones as well, I believe, and it might take longer for them to get iPhones in stock.

I also don't want to order online if any of the stores got them in stock sooner.

6. famoussasjohn macrumors 6502a

famoussasjohn

It's due to the iPhone and all the orders being fulfilled. The original time-frame was 2-5 business days but since the iPhone it has been changed to 3-8 until it has calmed down and the iPhone buzz has slowed down. I'd assume stock will be limited in Sprint stores for a little bit.