Ordering Full Price through Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by noodle15, Sep 20, 2014.

1. noodle15 macrumors member

Is there any way to order iPhone 6+ online with apple and choose to pay full price? Don't want it to mess up my account by selecting then going there to explain and pay full retail?? I was once told you have to go in store to buy outright. Any insight is great and not sure if there is another thread like this.

2. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

I don't think you can pay full price right now unless you are buying the T-Mobile one.

3. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

That is correct.

4. RedRallyeZ macrumors regular

I paid full price for my AT&T model as a preorder through Apple. However, I believe that was possible only because I selected "two year contract" from the options list knowing that I wasn't eligible for an upgrade.

I called AT&T to make sure I was going to keep my mobile share discount and they confirmed that i was not going back to the $40 a month plan.

The only thing I think you could do is go through the next plan and then pay off the phone in one complete chunk over the phone with your carrier

5. noodle15 thread starter macrumors member

That's what my thoughts were. I know a couple phones on the account are eligible for upgrades and therefore not allowing. Might be easier to just keep close ties to the VZ store or BestBuy. No way I am waiting in line and will enjoy the iphone6 I have.

6. mas90guru macrumors member

mas90guru

If you order online through Apple.com and do NOT qualify for a subsidy then you will be given the full priced option.

I do not think you can choose to replace a line that is eligible for subsidy and also opt to pay full price.

7. Hendry macrumors member

I bought a full price verizon iphone 6 directly from apple.