Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bcooln

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 1, 2012
Florida
Hi, i just wondering, where is the best place between at&t or apple to preorder iphone right now. i just want to know, where i can get the phone fastest? Also, is the phone will ship to my actual billing address or i have the choice of ship where i want to? thanks

eddiec312

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2008
Miami, FL
As far as online ordering goes, you'll probably be waiting around 3+ weeks from apple. AT&t might be quicker but not by much.

If you order from apple you are forced to use your billing address as your shipping address during the checkout process. However, once the order is placed, you can change the shipping address.

If you want the phone quicker, you might want to try local Radio Shacks, Best Buys, Walmarts, and apple stores. It all depends where you live.

bcooln

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 1, 2012
Florida
As far as online ordering goes, you'll probably be waiting around 3+ weeks from apple. AT&t might be quicker but not by much.

If you order from apple you are forced to use your billing address as your shipping address during the checkout process. However, once the order is placed, you can change the shipping address.

If you want the phone quicker, you might want to try local Radio Shacks, Best Buys, Walmarts, and apple stores. It all depends where you live.

i live in Tampa, Florida, and pretty much all the local Radio Shacks, Walmarts and apple stores are out of stock right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.