Ordering iPhone from Apple question if on Next

KillaMac

Suspended
Original poster
May 25, 2013
So, I think my best chance and quickest way to get an iPhone is if I order it directly from Apple. If I use NEXT through apples website to order one, and it's a yearly upgrade, how does that work? Do I turn it into Apple or AT&T after a year?

I tried to search but it wasn't really bringing up the answer for this question.

tdronski

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2014
Apple will give you a shipping label and an envelope in store when processing a next upgrade

KillaMac

Suspended
Original poster
May 25, 2013
well, I would order it online since we don't have a store within 200 miles.

MaskedCarrot

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2009
Northern VA
So, I think my best chance and quickest way to get an iPhone is if I order it directly from Apple. If I use NEXT through apples website to order one, and it's a yearly upgrade, how does that work? Do I turn it into Apple or AT&T after a year?

I tried to search but it wasn't really bringing up the answer for this question.
Ok here is how it works. I did the same thing when I ordered my 7+.

I was a year into my Next payments and ordered the 7+ on Apple's website on pre-order day as a Next Up. When the phone shipped from Apple, I received a few emails from AT&T. One of which was a return label for USPS to send my previous phone back to AT&T.

So that's what I did. I boxed it up, put on the label they emailed me and dropped it off at the post office.

Case closed.

Reactions: KillaMac