Ordering multiple watches to see which one comes first

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Tawmawse, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Tawmawse macrumors newbie

Long story short, I ordered 38mm SG Sport, got it and realized I wanted the SS watch. I had my SG watch in my hand before sending it back. So right now, I like the 38mm SS with black sport band, white sport band, and the classic buckle. I ordered all three, with the intention of canceling the other two orders once something "prepares for shipping".

While I think this should be no problem, I'm worried that Apple's 2 watch per customer policy might cause some issues while the orders are processing (Apple may cancel all orders, etc.). Thoughts? What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?

Some info: I'm in California, USA. Interested in the 38mm models only.

Thanks for any input.

2. sincere11105 macrumors 6502

3. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

There have been other people that has done the same as you,as far as canceling I haven't heard of any. I know apple did cancel order over 2 when they were doing pre order. Its a toss up really.

4. Tawmawse thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, my intuition tells me there should be no problem because I feel Apple would cancel any orders AFTER the first 2.

Sorry if this has been discussed. I've looked before posting but might have missed it